python - post_generation with factory boy gives ManyRelatedManager when I wanted list -


I'm obviously going numpty, I will accept that at the very beginning I have the following factory

  using the class DataSheetFactory (factory.DjangoModelFactory): class meta: model = model.model django_get_or_create = ('key_field',) key_field = factory. Equation (lambda n: N) ... & lt; Additional fields & gt; @ Factory. Post_generation def product_compressor (self, create, conclude, ** kwargs): if not created: removed if removed: For the person in the extracted: self.product_contributors.add (person)  
< P> When I make it with PDS = DataSheetFactory (product_contributors = (& lt; Users' Tupal & gt;)) A list of users in the field product_contributors Expecting, but a django.db.models.fields.related.ManyRelatedManager instead, so the test does not work Ga. What should I do, as I have followed "common recipes"?

Just to clarify, I am asking that a sample to use the factory boy to create a list of users in many areas. What I suggested in the docs, and I get a a lot of connected managers , is not a list, so factory_boy generates unusable examples. As mentioned above, your problem has come from magic which I have put in the factory:

Code> self is not an example of a factory in a @_genon , but the actual object just generates.

In this way, product_contributors is actually an example of Django's "related manager", you can access items with:

  Datasheet = DataSetifier () Contributors = Datasheet.Product_ Contributor.L ()  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -