android - keep the keystore while changing computer -


Then I have an app on the play store and I'm changing my computer.

This is new me and I have to ask anyone that it is here:

To update my app from a new computer, only the kitor file (which I used to get old Is the computer built on) any other file / processes needed right?

Yes I did before I used them on windows and then when I moved to Mac Google Play But to update your work, it is necessary to maintain the keystore file (private key). It is known that who you are and unless you have a good hacker, if you lose it, then you will get a new Need to start with the page. It is necessary that I keep them on the cloud and whenever I need it I use them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -