android - Titanium Studio: Application Installer abnormal process termination. Process exit value was 1 -


I have tried to run a wheel on titanium studio with genomotion after these guides: titanium studio, Before establishing titanium studios, installing something else, and installing them automatically) Genymotion)

I have installed Android SDK through titanium studio (I have used various combinationshave tried). I have tried to run a restraint that is error free (the whole team can run it completely) and I have also tried to run the default classic preacquette on Ti Studio, and alloy Default template also

But whenever I run it, I get this message: [Error] Application installer abnormal process termination. Process exhaust value was 1 [Error]: Application package failed:

Every once. I have tried to set up different ways in different ways, and yet I am unable to solve this issue.

I have also researched online, but I have not found any solution yet, I have been stuck with this for 3 days. I have two separate laptops with two separate OS Windows 7 and Windows 8). There was an issue with an AV in Windows 7 that did not connect the path of the path to the environmental variable, it has been solved, but I am still with this problem.

The complete log that runs at the trace level (this is small):

Any help would be appreciated

< P>

Already resolved it was that the latest build tool apparently had no compatibility with titanium, so I had to uninstall it And the previous build tool had to be installed. This is the link where I saw it: developer.appcelerator.com/question/178514


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -