How to change Eclipse declining tool windows headers -


I'm not sure that I have described my problem well in the title of this post, but please do it more If you have a better nomenclature, but my problem is that, I really do not like how the boundaries of the eclipse tool window header container are displayed:

There is a gradual decline limit May include wish that this vertical limit. I tried many topics but they did not like it too.

Can someone say how to change them in the vertical row?

Preferences -> General -> Appearance and select "Show the traditional style tab".

Check it out:

Enter image details here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -