how to know software/tool is in which package in opensuse 13.1 -


For example, I want to compile openstvv with gstreamer support, and call it

  Package 'Gstreamer-app-0.10' was not found  

I have tried

  sudo zypper gstreamer-app-0.10  

But I'm getting:

  package 'gstreamer-app-0.10' was not found.  

Finally I solved it in

  sudo zypper in gstreamer-0_10-plugins-base-devel  

How can I provide "gstreamer-0_10-plugins-base-devel" to "gstreamer-app-0.10"? Is there a command or a search method to which library does the library provide?

Thank you.

This should work:

zypper search --provides gstreamer -app-0.10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -