ios - Can DMG installer support Scripts? -


I want to make a Mac installer and would like to know which installer is appropriate for my needs?

  1. I have a bash script that performs the following operations
    • Get some details related to the hardware ID and hardware < / Li>
    • Creating XML
    • Launch APP inside DMG.
    • Generate PLIST
    • Download a DMG file from the internet (use curl)
    • Mount DMG

Can you please suggest me if I can go to DMG or use the packagemaker to create a PKG file?

Thanksgiving

About triggering a script when I am growing DMG There is no information. But here you have a solution by creating a PKG with pre-install / post install scripts.

Your Bash script can be added as PKG pre-installed or post-install script. It does not really matter that you are adding it as a pre / post install script, because your PKG is going to execute the script now and no one is copying the file.

If necessary, then PKG in a DMG, so that it becomes a mount disk. Apart from this DMG can show license files if necessary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -