ios - Correct Certification but provisioning profile invalid -


Is there a bug in Xcode 6.1 because it is now 2 times? My provisional profile has suddenly become invalid but it has a valid certification.

In this way I update the provision profile

  1. prepare a new certificate
  2. Create new distribution / development certificate

Edit: These first 2 steps are executed only once.

  1. Update the newly created old provision profile

Edit: This step is important because the deadline for my old certificate Has ended.

  1. Open Xcode 6.1

And then when I compile my app it's just fine But after that it is compiled, select Xcode> Preferences> Account> View Details> Refresh

  • Open the iPhone Configuration Tool
  • In 24 hours and in the Member Center Again, this is invalid but the correct proof is

    Additional information: We have 2 delivery certificates 19.2.2015 and a October 20,2015 and I am using oct 20,2015 because my certificate is confirmed in it

    I am still investigating but the problem is so far that when I cancel my Push Certificate, my provision profile will be invalid to create a new one.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -