ios - NSPredicate to Search Collection -


I have a tableview with a search bar when I add the item to another array, then I search the table Was able to use NSPredicate:

head (head in objects) {[desc addObject: head.DEC]; [Category addObject: head.CATEGORY]; } - (zero) filterContentForSearchText: (NSString *) searchText scope: (NSString *) scope {NSPredicate * resultPredicate = [NSPredicate predicateWithFormat: @ "Self included [CD]% @", searchText]; SearchResults = [desc filteredArrayUsingPredicate: results provided]; }

Now I want to keep the archive together so that a tableView will be able to use the object that has the SelectionRowAtIndexPath item

I like my table view Load:.

for (int i = 0; i & lt; [item count]; i ++) {head = [item object endx: indexpath.ro]; LabelName.text = head.DESC;

How can I find the archive for my NSPredicate head. DESC

  #pragma mark search results - (zero) filterContentForSearchText: (NSString *) searchText scope: (NSString *) scope {NSPredicate * resultPredicate = [NSPredicate predicateWithFormat: @ "Self included [CD]% @", searchText]; Search Result = [Item is using Filtered Array: Get Results]; }  

Currently, I'm getting this exception when I run the code above.

  The reason: 'can not be used in / is the operator in the collection & lt; Order: 0x7b22e900 & gt; (No collection) ' 

I think I understand your question. You want to be able to filter by DESC property to your item array (which is a group of head s). How about blocks using

  - (zero) filterContentForSearchText: (NSString *) searchText scope: (NSString *) scope {NSPredicate * resultPredicate = [NSPredicate predicateWithBlock: ^ BOOL (ID evaluatedObject , NSDictionary * binding) {Returning string in [[evaluation object dexc]: search text]; }]; Search Result = [Item is using Filtered Array: Get Results]; }  

If your command object defines DESC as a @property (or Otherwise you will be able to access it directly:

  - (zero) filterContentForSearchText: (NSString *) searchText scope: (NSString *) scope {NSPredicate * resultPredicate = [NSPredicate predicateWithFormat: @ "self.DESC [CD]% @", search text]; Search Result = [Item is Using Filtered Horse: Get Results]; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -