java - JPA\Hibernate: Persisted list of entities in Singleton -


After

I manage a singleton that lists a list of some of my DB units.

  Public Class Schedule Quai {List & lt; MyEntity & gt; Institutions; }  

I need to store this list in my database. So I want a table from only entities where my singleton could grab all the data.

  Tables defined (ENTITY_queue character separated ENTITY_ID (32), schedulled_queue foreign key (ENTITY_ID) reference tbl_my_entity constraint (ENTITY_ID) match)  

Is there a way to map my singleton ScheduledQueue in Hibernate to achieve this goal? Or should I bother with this kind of thing?

If you have more than one ScheduledQueue objects then this makes sense for many between ScheduledQueue and MyEntity One for relation

Since your ScheduledQueue in Singleton. I do not see the benefit of making a unit of this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -