javascript - jquery.Jcrop.js not properly working in chrome -


I am using jquery.Jcrop.js for photo crop. I have three images and images that are coming in a loop and need different crop. My code is working fine in Firefox, but when I crop the second image in Chrome, the control goes to the third image (in the first image it is working fine) I do not know why I have examined everything but No issues were found. I am using the function under

  function countTest () {$ (".HM_img_cotent .preview") .each (function (index) {var HM_index = index + 1; jcrop_api = This; $ ('#cropbox _' + HM_index) .Jecrop ({aspectRatio: 1, dragEdges: false, // createHandles: ['n', 's', 'e', ​​'w', 'nw' Selection on: 'ne', 'to', 'self'], parallel: function () {clear coars (hm_index);}: function (coars) {update cores (coors, hm_ index);}}} ); } Function Update Cores (C, Hm_ Indicate) {$ ('# x_' + HM_Index) .val (c. X); $ ('# Y_' + HM_index) .val (c.y); $ ('# W_' + HM_index) .val (c.w); $ ('# H _' + HM_index) .val (c.h); }; Function Blank Calls (Hm_Index) {$ ('# x_' + HM_Index) .val (''); $ ('# Y_' + HM_index) .val (''); $ ('# W_' + HM_index) .val (''); $ ('# H _' + HM_index) .val (''); };  

The main function is being called inside the AJAX function.

Note: Each image size is 1000px x 1000px.

I have found a solution to this problem .

Geto Jquery.Jcrop.js file.

Find key: true,

and replace with

key support: incorrect,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -