php - FOSRestBundle - POST went fine, but when use PUT/PATCH $request is null -


I was following this tutorial and then I've added a new unit, author.

Using GET, Post and Delete everything goes as expected, but when I use PUT or Patch, it results in:

 < Code> ["message": "Exception occurred when executing 'author (id, name), password) [16, blank, blank] with parameters (?,?,?)' Parameter: \ n \ nSQLSTATE [23502 ]: Not an empty violation: (...)  

I get this header:

  Allow +, keep, patch, cache -Remove control No-cache connection → live-content content-type → app / jason date → Tuesday, October 28, 2014 14:30:10 GMT server → nginx / 1.1.19 transfer-encoding → selected X-Debug-Token → 6d899c X- Debug-token-link → / api / _profiler/6d899cx-power-by → PHP / 5.4.33-2 + deb.sury.org ~ exact + 1  

This is my PHP code Public function putAuthorAction (Request $ request, $ id) {Try {if (! ($ Author = $ this-> Container-> ('Acme_blog.author. Handler ') -> Get ($ ID)) {$ statusCode = Codes :: HTTP_CREATED; $ Author = $ this- & gt; Container-> Receive ('acme_blog.author.handler') - & gt; Post ($ request-> Request-> All ()); } And {$ statusCode = code :: HTTP_NO_CONTENT; $ Author = $ this- & gt; Container-> Receive ('acme_blog.author.handler') - & gt; Put ($ author, $ request-> request-> all ()); } $ RouteOptions = Array ('id' = & gt; $ author- & gt; getId (), '_format' = & gt; $ request- & gt; (('_ format');); $ This- & gt; Return routeRedirectView ('get_author', $ route option, $ statusCode); } Hold (invalid form exceptions $ exceptions) {return $ exception-& gt; GetForm (); }}

and then I have a

  back $ request-> Request-> all ();  

Before attempting a block inside putAuthorAction and I get an empty array as a response ...

Is anyone having a similar problem?

I have already tried to do this but there is no success ..

I am using Postman extension in Chromium to test ... (and Sorry for my english, this is not my primary language)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -