Setting up multiple user account types in django running mezzanine -


I'm beating my head against a wall here for a while and therefore I want to ask you guys Out to

I am creating an application that has many user account types, assume that there are 3 types that look like something like my model:

  class UserProfile ( User): # This user is auth.User Model USER_TYPE_CHOICES = (('Artist', 'Artist'), ('Site', 'Location'), ('spl', 'sound / power / lights'), (' Promoter Category 'A' (UserProfile): #stuff Category B (UserProfile): #stuff Category C (UserProfile): #stuff  / Code> 

I created USERProfile in AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE Settings Added. And I have revised the forms and ideas in the accounts of mejenain, on whom I have worked with those models I have mentioned. The way I thought it was supposed to work, it is that I will have the starting page where the auth.User field will be provided (user name, first name, etc.) and the account_type field option takes the user to the next form For the related user type

The problem is, I have been configured incorrectly on "Accounts / Accounts / Signup / Error" I found that AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE was demerged in Django 1.6. In that case, Mezainen asked me to configure it properly with a foreign key for auth. the user?

I have tried several methods before, but I have not found any. Is there a right way to do this? I am new to web development as well as development of Django.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -