grails - app real path issue in spock integration test case -


I am working on a code integration test case using the pdf > Jasper . There is a sub-report in this jusupur. To get the path of sub-report ( abc.jasper in web-app / reports / ), first of all I

  request. GetSession (). GetServletContext (). GetRealPath ("")  

returns / home / mkb / workspace / my-project / web-app and then the parent in the JSPR report sub- To get the report, insert /reports/abc.jasper . This is working fine (test-app) while doing test-apo code above code giving / home / mkb / workspace / my-project / target / work / code / code.

scriptwriter and so I am getting it

  net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: resource not found: / home / mkb / workspace / my -project / target / work / scriptwriter / report / abzeser  

How can I fix or fix this path problem in test cases? Please use the class static method getRealPath () to get the actual path (Grails 2.3.9)

  

ServletContextHolder.servletContext.getRealPath ('/')

This code is the path to the web-app folder of your application Will give


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -