hide - Show footer menu on scroll bottom page -


I have a script to show the powder menu at the bottom of the fixed picture and it works, but when it opens The page or footer menu is visible reloaded in the beginning. And after scrolling it gives feedback to the way I want it. It's fairly simple enough but my head does not work right now.

  $ (window) .scroll (function () {if ($ (this) .scrollTop () & gt; 20) $ $ ('footer') Slidedown (300);} And {console.log ('there'); $ ('footer'). SlideUp (300);}});  

This is

Tack it on myself I was hardly thinking that I forgot to set the display: none;

I have changed a line in my CSS code below:

< Ex> footer {status: fixed; Background color: white; Bottom: 0; / * Just display footer: none when the page is loading * / display: none; Z-index: 300; }

And here is a link that belongs to your demo:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -