installer - Method to Print Custom Exit codes in Innosetup on Failure on DOS prompt -


I have provided it to provide custom exit code for the installer (.exe file)

I did this:

  Method 1: [Code] Process Exit Process (Exhaust: Integer); External 'Extrouse @ kernel32.dll stdcall'; Var1: = 10 if (var1 is not equal to 12; 12) then does not start equal to 12 msgbox (& lt; some messages, mbInformation, MB_OK) ExitProcess (9) end; I have a dos shell script, such as: @echo off my_exe.exe / verysilent if% errorlevel% == 9 (the error of reason given the failure is% errorlevel% exit / b% errorlevel%) Output is: failure given 9 method 2:  

Now I have used the following code:

  function GetCustomSetupExitCode: integer; Start the result: = 9th; Var1: = 10 if (var1 <) does not equal 12 to 12 msgbox (& lt; some message, mbInformation, MB_OK) // Exit Process (9) GetCustomSetupExitCode (); End;  

I used the same doscript. Now in the output I can not get any exit code printed in DOS.

In what way is correct. It is safe to use the Exit Process ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -