installer - Method to Print Custom Exit codes in Innosetup on Failure on DOS prompt -


I have provided it to provide custom exit code for the installer (.exe file)

I did this:

  Method 1: [Code] Process Exit Process (Exhaust: Integer); External 'Extrouse @ kernel32.dll stdcall'; Var1: = 10 if (var1 is not equal to 12; 12) then does not start equal to 12 msgbox (& lt; some messages, mbInformation, MB_OK) ExitProcess (9) end; I have a dos shell script, such as: @echo off my_exe.exe / verysilent if% errorlevel% == 9 (the error of reason given the failure is% errorlevel% exit / b% errorlevel%) Output is: failure given 9 method 2:  

Now I have used the following code:

  function GetCustomSetupExitCode: integer; Start the result: = 9th; Var1: = 10 if (var1 <) does not equal 12 to 12 msgbox (& lt; some message, mbInformation, MB_OK) // Exit Process (9) GetCustomSetupExitCode (); End;  

I used the same doscript. Now in the output I can not get any exit code printed in DOS.

In what way is correct. It is safe to use the Exit Process ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -