job scheduling - Run task on all available cores - Windows HPC Pack 2008 R2 SP4 -


I am using Windows HPC Pack 2008 R2 SP4 to run the MPI application to run the app on all available cores I am having trouble getting a Job Scheduler. Here I have my code ...

 using  (icedular scheduler = new scheduler ()) {scheduler.Connect ("MyCluster") ; Var newJob = Scheduler CREATE JOB (); Newjob Name = "my job"; //newJob.IsExclusive = True; Var Single Task = Newsb. Cutte (); SingleTask.WorkDirectory = @ "C: \ MPI Worksspace"; SingleTask.CommandLine = @ "mpiexec MyMpiApp.exe"; NewJob.AddTask (singleTask); Scheduler SebiumOS (NewJob, blank, blank); }  

In the cluster, I assign all the 1 (small) core of 16 available in two compute nodes in the cluster. The best I can get is the line to newJob.IsExclusive = true; By completing , which assigns all the cores to one of the compute nodes (8 cores).

If I can use mpiexec switch / np * to use all available cores, but was running from the command line, But this task begins to override by the scheduler.

How can I achieve the same effect in-code, how can I run on all available cores without declaring the minimum and maximum cores for the job?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -