php - Overriding Admin -> Sales -> Orders -> Edit -> Products page in OpenCart -


I am currently working on a refund extension for both Alipay and 99Bill, and all this is done in the admin panel (The user does not see this extension.)

I order -> Interesting to add a refund button for Edit - & gt;

The page in question is displayed below:

/ P>

Enter image details here

I spent some time this page See controller and for (looking at the above URL, this sales sale / order / update), but / admin / sale / order and then The update () function does not appear to relate to what I am changing.

I'm very interested in overriding the red button that removes the product order list - I'll add a refund argument there.

Can anyone tell me about the model / view / controller for this order -> edit -> product page?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -