re-engineering database using oracle sql developer data modeler does not include synonyms -


I use it as a reference to use the Oracle SQL Developer Data Modular Version 3.0.04 to reset the DB Schema I am trying to engineer: The schema is very large and all tables are in "synonymous" though I choose synonyms (regardless of their number) they are not visible in the final diagram. If I choose from "table" then they are shown in the final diagram.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Should I use a different version? I have to do this process using only SQL Developers, but is this a simple tool?

Thanks

You can not import synonyms only, those imported tables imported Indicate those synonyms that need to be done.

If you have actions selected on Tables, then you will be able to import them into Oracle SQL Developer Data Modelor in your Relational Model.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -