ruby - Default :exclude option for Rails resource routing -


A minor question:

I am using the rail for my REST API, but since This is a bad API; I do not really have to route : new or : edit for any resource because people only through automatic JSON requests Will interact with the API, not graphically For example, there is no need for a dedicated edit page.

Currently, I have to do something to define every resource:

  # routes.rb Processing: People in  / config / routes  except for  option on each resource : there is no big deal: [: new,: edit]  

rb but is it fixed Is there a way to do that I do not need to specify this on every resource? I would like to vacate this code for a while, such as passing some local option along with some local options like lame without something.

More generally, can you define the default options for rail routes : ?

Thank you!

For the rescue!

  with-option (except: [: new,: edit]). Opt. Opt.resource: session opt.resource: other_resource opt.resources: end of people  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -