Spring "Integrating Data" Getting started guide - using variables in the integration.xml file -


I have worked through the guide on the Spring website and trying to determine how the configuration settings (the replacement ) In the integration.xml file instead of the hard codes, instead of the different items. This is primarily driven by the desire to exterminate some configuration from XML and takes advantage of the ability to allow for the outer system of Spring Boot.

I am trying to determine the solution for some time, thinking that this is a simple answer (for those who know how to know).

In the snippet given below (taken from the guide) I have used the $ {outputDir} as a placeholder for the configuration item, I will pass in the application:

  & lt; File: Outbound-channel-adapter id = "file" mode = "APPEND" charset = "UTF-8" directory = "$ {outputDir}" file name-generator-expression = "helloword" />  

Basically, I'm trying to determine what I need to do to get the $ {outputDir} replacement job.

I have lowered the following code to work through the problem as part:

  • integration.xml just one The file can be copied from the file: In the inbound-channel-adapter directory, the file: outbound-channel-adapter directory
  • application class uses spring boot, which is loaded into the demo installation instances in that field Is he whom I want to change the integration.xml at runtime.

Until I'm not mistaken (when I get to do this work), I get the inputDir and outputDir items Integration.xml should be able to override

Your integration.xml reference $ {inputDir} , which is not there.

To work with existing config, just type application.properties in your class to inputDir = / Tmp / in and outputDir . This way it matches the config file from your used wars.

If you want to be with your naming, change the XML to use $ {demo.inputDir} . These are the names you are using in your existing application.properties .

And if you want to paste in your @configurationProperties , you can access the beam in # {demoConfigration.inputDir} in XML, where your Please note that your code currently fails (at least for me) because you basically define the bean twice (per @EnableConfigurationProperties and once the @ ComponentScan + Component on config)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -