actionscript 3 - Incorrect calling of external mp3 file -


I'm getting the error: # 2044, so I assume that my code is wrong to call the voice functions but I I can not guess where I am making the mistake.

  Package {import flash.display.MovieClip; Import Flash. Media. Sound channel; Import Flash. Media. Sound; Import flash.net.URLRequest; Expands public class tile movie clips {public function GetAndSwitchKey (): string {// some code // // create sound // ------------ & gt; Start here var b sound: sound = new sound (); Var BRQ: URLRequest = New URLRequest ("B.mp3"); Var oSound: sound = new sound (); Var oReq: URLRequest = new URLRequest ("O.mp3"); Var m.sound: sound = new sound (); Var MERC: URRACC = new URRACC ("MMPE"); // Load sounds b.sound.load (bReq); OSound.load (oReq); M.sound.load (mReq); // & lt; -------- end here // some code // switch (temporary) {case "B": bSound.play (); break; Case "O": Osand. Play (); break; Case "M": m.sound.play (); break; } // some code //}}}  

The way I add files, it is placed in the same file as Action Script 3 file. I also changed them to properties for export to app scripts. But as far as I know that I have been directed at SWD, there is no need to specify the directory. Instead of the code indicated between

"start here" and "end here". This will solve the error and will properly call the sound file.

  var mySoundHolder = new mySound ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -