android - OpengGL es 2.0 render to texture with fully/partial and null transparency -


I want to render pictures with all kinds of transparency. Unfortunately I can not understand how.

The rendered textures are made from OpenGL points and I am looking for their transparency. Then I apply stigma to the texture. (It still looks similar without blurring)

If I provide a structure with a completely transparent background and this setting with GLES20.GL_RGBA GLES20.GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE Partial transparent part is not showing. It looks (black blobs) Enter image details here

If I do not rendered images In completely transparent background, the photos under the sung image become yellow, so there will not be completely transparent parts.

And if I do not have transparency on GLES20.GL_RGB GLES20.GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5 , but I see it like this, but with transparency.

(This image is made using the same code, but with the separate render for texture settings, there are also those circles in the second picture.)

Enter image details here

If you are loading those textures through the Android bitmap class, then your problem may be that bitmap changes the images to pre-fold format which is openGL EE Blending Not directly compatible with. You have to either align RGB color channel by alma or save it from using bitmap or reverse pre-multiplication in your piece shader code. There is more information in this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -