android - Play website videos on mobile native video player -


I am struggling to run a video on a mobile phone's native player. I searched the web a lot and found many answers, but they are still not working for me

My code is here

   

This is playing on the same page, but what I have to do is to choose how the player of my original player should play the video.

try it

  & lt; Video id = "video" autobuffer height = "240" width = "360" & gt; & Lt; Source src = "/ img / VID-20141027-WA0003.mp4" & gt; & Lt; / Video & gt; Click in  

and JS (optional)

  var video = document.getElementById ('video'); Video.addEventListener ('click', function () {video.play ();}, false);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -