Batch script to copy all files but those in a list -


I want to write a script to copy all files, but contained in a list I am new to it But I found the opposite of what I want ...

  @echo off set src_folder = c: \ source \ set dst_folder = c: \ for destination / f "token = *" %% i In the (list.txt) XPi / S / E / U "% src_folder% \ %% i" "% dst_folder%"  

I am backing up the folder with the file It is necessary to leave something, because they are for me Are unimportant.

I thought that something like this would work but I should have an error ...

  @echo off set src_folder = c: \ source \ set dst_folder = c: \ C: \ c: \ list.txt in the exit / f "tokens = *" %% i for the destination \ xcopy / S / E / U "% src_folder% \ %% i"% dst_folder% "/ /   

please try

  xcopy .... / exclude: List.txt  

See

  xcopy /?  

from the prompt for the document


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -