c# - Encrypt or obfuscate parameter in .net and decrypt in SQL -


I am using MVCReportViewer in my application to show some invoice to my users. By default, MVCReportViewer embeds the report using an iframe. Unfortunately, this allows the user to see the invoice for anyone to view the source and change the customer ID. Which is a problem.

I was thinking that in a way I can encrypt or encode the parameter in .NET before I send it to SQL, then decrypt it or restore it in the query. >

Database Data is formulated as a Note 3 party program, so I can not edit it unfortunately and use some other method to get the customer. I need to look at it with customer ID, so I'm counting on a client side and query solution.

MVCReportViewer:

I will establish SRS without anonymous entry. Login users to see their invoices and only allow them to view your reports with access controls. If they change the ID, they will get an access denied error.

You can set it to use custom authentication and call it on the form authentication in your web app to validate the customer access. Give each customer a form account through a subscription and role provider, as out of SQL Server membership / role provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -