html - How to change Bootstrap 3 default column number in less file -


I would like to know how I can change the default number of columns (12) in Bootstrap 3.

  @grid-column: 12;  

And I think what I want is The problem is that I do not know which is. << Code> The file is included. And apart from this, I do not know how the next process will be? I am getting a background but I have heard that there is no precomcamil? So if I change values ​​in unknown-other files, will it already work? I really appreciate if someone can guide me.

Thank you

Note: I know that there is a custom builder, but I have an overview of the components of Bootstrap 3 and when I Just want to change a number very quickly since then do not want to rebuild.

Low file: is less found and it is

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

If you're not familiar with 'again, you can create a custom download of the source compiled from the page. Just edit the grid column on that page, you want to modify any other option and click on download at the bottom of the page.

If you want to customize fewer files manually, you can download them and compile them locally if you are familiar with Grant then a You can use to compile your fewer files. There are also several standalone compilers that you can use. An independent and cross platform is


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -