jquery mobile's popup widget doesn't play well with Chrome -


Unfortunately, I can not reproduce this problem in jsfiddle, but this test file will reproduce this issue Is:

Actually, I have a standard popup and a close button inside that popup. I can open the popup I can stop the popup I can do this again without any problem again.

However, when I pop up the "popup formulaus" event, which reopens the popup after receiving that event. Now something strange happens after the second shutdown, on my iPhone 5S chrome (v38.0.2125.67), the page goes back to the popup and goes back to the previous page, as if it was killing "back" twice.

This only happens on the Chrome of my phone. The test page works fine on my phone safari, it works fine on my Mac's Chrome (v38.0.2125.104).

I suspect that this may be some kind of bug prevention mechanism (such as to prevent many popups or unlimited ends), but wanted to confirm that I just got something in my code I am doing wrong.

If you comment on the "Post-Popup" event, you will see that you can open / close popups in each browser, including mobile chrome but automatically popup again Opening and closing gives it twice support.

Can you imagine why I want to open popup immediately after closing it? My app has a "play" function which popup starts, upon closing it, I want to continue to "play" after the popup is closed, and after some time, popup can start popup again. After closing another example of popup, my app exits itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -