jquery - My SQL query to display most helpful reviews from users review -


I want to run an ecommerce website and go to sales products. I want to get ratings; To improve quality review from each user, on a different page, I have to get ratings; Reviews from users so other users can mark the review is not useful or helpful. So whenever the selection of reviews posted by users is useful, I will make a DB entry in the new table. So I need to, on a new page, I want to list the reviews based on the most helpful reviews from the selection of users.

So I want to show the number of results first on the basis of order (in order of order)

My table structure is as follows. Rating_review table: image here details Enter rating_review_helpful table

I query my SQL query below.

  is selected, rating_reviews_helpful.rating_id, rating_view on `rating_review-to-answerable 'as COUNT (*) rating_views on views_views_short_id = rating_revual_hollic_deal_id user on user Include. User_id = rating_reviews.user_id WHERE rating_reviews_helpful.review_helpful = 1 and rating_reviews.rating_status = 1 and rating_reviews_helpful.deal_id = 12 and rating_reviews_helpful.type = 2 GROUP rating_reviews_helpful.rating_id COUNT DESC  

by command For the above query is as follows. Enter image details here

I have been stuck on this for a long time. Can anyone help me out of this? thank you in advanced!

  You can try to select the following query result (All fields need to be added ), Join `rating_reviews_helpful` rrh1 from B.Rating_id, rr1.shop_id = rrh1.deal_id on rr11 join r1; shop_id = rrh1.deal_id join those u1.user_id = rr1.user_id join the count of (rrh.rating_id rating_id, COUNT) * ) From `rating_view_power 'RROJOIN rating_REV RR OR rr.shop_id = rrh.deal_id User U use US user UIRRR.USRIIDRRRAR Rev_HalfFull = 1 and RR.Rating_Status = 1 and RRHidial_ID = 12 and RR.h. type = rrh.rating_id) on r2 b2 rrh1.rating_id = B.rating_id Where B.COUNT DESC rrh1.review_helpful = 1 and rrh1 = 1 and Rrh1.deal_id = 12 and rrh1.type = 2 command  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -