jsf - Jquery dialog textboxes value binding is not working -


I am not able to get the text box value from jquery dialogue, my code below is

 < Code> $ ("# Printbutton"). Click (function () {$ ("# print"). Dialog ("Open");}); $ ("# Print"). (Effect: "fade"}, open: function (type) , Data) {$ (this) .Parent (). AppendTo ("form");}});  

JSF code

  & lt; H: form & gt; & Lt; H: Panel Group Layout = "Block" id = "Print" & gt; & Lt; H: Input Text = "# {bean.text1}" id = "text1" /> & Lt; H: Input text = "# {bean.text2}" id = "text2" /> & Lt; H: Input text = "# {bean.text3}" id = "text3" />  

java code

P>

  string text1 ; String text2; String text3; Public string getText1 () {return text1;} Public Zero SettyST 1 (string text 1) {this.text1 = text1;} public string getText2 () {return text2 public zero set test 2 (string text 2) {this.text2 = Text2;} public string getText3 () {return text3;} public zero settext3 (string text3) {this.text3 = text3;} public zeros button () {system. I am able to call the button method from JSF page. But I know that I am able to call the button method from JSF page. I'm getting blank values ​​for all three text boxes in my java code. Please help me   

remove

Change you R button like this:
  & lt; h: commandButton action = "# {bean.button} id =" printbutton "overcomplete =" $ ('# print'). Dialog ('open'); "/ & gt;  

(I think jquery is able to find all related IDs)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -