linux - How to use to make a file executable on Openshift server after pushing it via git -


gets the original puzzle. I want to make sure that my index.cgi is set to 755, even I can press git to file. This is not happening and the file permissions based on UMs, which I understand is getting set to 700

I am unable to create a post-update script on the server, due to the relatlफ्ट / hook space, fixed permissions

so I tried to use to work.

I created a file named in my action hook local folder. After this I pushed my index file to the server.

My index file still shows permission as 700. How can I solve it?

Try updating permissions in git

  git update -index --chmod = & lt; Permissions & gt; & Lt; Your_file & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -