python - Directories with space at the end are only traversable in Cygwin -


In the office, they were facing some mysterious errors which failed to deal with missing folders and files. After some deep digging, I came to know that: Finally a directory with a space was created in OS X, and after syncing it using BitRourter sync, the directory was finally made with space. Unfortunately, due to a place at the end of the file and folder names, there are all kinds of problems in Windows, and the fix was simply to remove the space at the end. Really using the CMD or Explorer in Windows has proved to be quite difficult, so I thought I would leave the problem by writing a Python script.

Unfortunately, oswalk was the same problem in Python: it will not be included in directories containing one location at the end, then I tried to run the same script under Sigwin, And it worked fine! It runs in all directories without problems.

So my question is just: Can I write a dragon script which is successfully installed in a normal Python (non-siguen) Windows?

- For reference, here is the output of two separate runs:

Python 2.7.6 | Anaconda 1.9.1 (64-bit). (Default, 11 November 2013, 10:49:15) [MSC v.1500 64bit (AMD64)] at win32

  C: \ user \ Carl-Erik & gt ; Python Space_remover.py folder-experiment ('folder-experiment', ['my folder'], ['a_file.txt', 'space with my folder']) ('folder-experiment \\ my folder', [] , []]  

Python 2.7.3 (default, 18 December 2012, 13:50:09) On Sigwin [GCC 4.5.3] ('Folder-experiment', ['my folder', 'my folder with space'], ['a_file.txt']) ('folder (' Folder-experiment / my folder with space ', [' dir1 ' , 'Folder_with_space2'], ['another_file.txt']) ('folder-experiment / mine (' folder-experiment / my folder with space / folder_with_space2 ', [' space_folder3 '], []) (' folder-experiment / My folder with space / folder_with_space2 / space_folder3 '', [], [])


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -