python - how to make email existence check faster? -


I agree that an email address exists or not. This process takes a lot of time. I tried to use it to reduce the time taken by each email address waiting for a timeout response. This method worked out of the Django, but inside the Django, I could not call the interpatch because it was the main thread And I have tried many ways to solve it, but failed.

Secondly, I tried threading several processes, the thread just the way I wanted it is going but I can not get the return value from the thread. For which I tried to apply a queue, which was not quite helpful.

I want to ask for any supplement of validate_email or want the process called by

  validate_email ("emailaddress@email.com", Verify = true) / Code> 

To run faster, I have to process approximately 20 emails at a time

Any suggestions or help is most welcome

<

I usually remove celery from outside processes, it is an industry standard for such things

Aug I need to run a background function for a project, so the DJenggo-work is usually sufficient for long processing operations, it is easy to setup and external melons are not required such as rabbitmq or redis, which celery needs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -