Regex to ignore commented lines C++ -


I am trying to use regex to find all the variable initializations or assignments in the code. Currently I have

  (\ w + | \ [_]) \ s * = \ s * (\ d + \. \ D + .. *)  

which works but also comments like code like // a = 100; which I do not want to do I have tried

  ([^ /] \ w + | \ [_]) \ s * = \ s * (\ d + \. \ D + .. *) ` 

Which I thought was to ignore strings which starts with / but it does not work.

Edit:

For example I want to find it like b = 200; but // c = 3;

I try to take it if necessary.

  ^ (?!!! / / /). * [Az] [a-z0-9 \ _] * \ s * = \ s * [0-9] + ;  

View the demo:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -