Codelite crashes after clicking new workspace or creating new project in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS -


I am at Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and I'm not entirely new to Linux A complete newbie has used me to use codelelight on Linux, and there is no problem running on Windows. However, its installation on Ubuntu installation is somewhere disturbed. Because, whenever I set fire to Codeleigh on Ubuntu, it looks fine (looks) and then if I try to create a new workspace or a new project, then without any alerts or message Stops. I have searched the Internet on this problem but it seems that there is no such problem, either I am doing something stupid or basically my Ubuntu is not well in any way, I Would be very grateful if someone could guide me and set me straight. thank you in advanced. It is not of you that its Ubuntu mistake is provided by Ubuntu, the codeleit is very ancient (2.8). Current version is 6.1.1

To fix your problem:

  • Uninstall Code Lite sudo aptitude purge codelite codelite-plugins
  • New codelight provided by the CodeLite team

Note that we have filed a bug with Ubuntu to remove this broken package ... But nothing was done to fix it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -