coldfusion - differences between verity and solr -


I'm searching for coldfusion 9 verity for coldfusion 10 solr but I'm getting some strange results.

For example; If I search for "Fishing and Camping England" which contains quotation marks on the truth, then I get 7 results, and as you expected, the phrase "MICING AND CAMPING ENGLAND" in the result would be correct

But when I search on the solar, I get 1 result, and as a result I did not get back to the first reference,

about the fish ! Camping England and

If I use different search terms to search the Sol collection, then I really want the result / document there. Does the quotes contain some strange things with SLR and search terms? I saw that the Adobe site is for the solter, and it seems that it should be fine. But it is not! I get the same strange results on our local development server and our remote server.

For this example I have changed the actual search terms, but I hope you get this idea.

There is a difference between the reality and the work of a solar search engine. The truth is the classic search engine where the solar is modern. Soldering is stronger and faster. . As a result, in Seoul you have to select a suitable search syntax which will give you the expected results. Solar Support Multiple Search Syntax Here is something


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -