coldfusion - differences between verity and solr -


I'm searching for coldfusion 9 verity for coldfusion 10 solr but I'm getting some strange results.

For example; If I search for "Fishing and Camping England" which contains quotation marks on the truth, then I get 7 results, and as you expected, the phrase "MICING AND CAMPING ENGLAND" in the result would be correct

But when I search on the solar, I get 1 result, and as a result I did not get back to the first reference,

about the fish ! Camping England and

If I use different search terms to search the Sol collection, then I really want the result / document there. Does the quotes contain some strange things with SLR and search terms? I saw that the Adobe site is for the solter, and it seems that it should be fine. But it is not! I get the same strange results on our local development server and our remote server.

For this example I have changed the actual search terms, but I hope you get this idea.

There is a difference between the reality and the work of a solar search engine. The truth is the classic search engine where the solar is modern. Soldering is stronger and faster. . As a result, in Seoul you have to select a suitable search syntax which will give you the expected results. Solar Support Multiple Search Syntax Here is something


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -