Creating text files with %d id in c -


I was wondering how to create a text file like this:

For example If I have:

  file * f; Int id = 1; F = fopen ("file \% d.txt", "a");  

At the end of the file, I would like to add the ID number. I tried several things but nothing worked.

Whatever you actually try to do, have failed to show it.

The typical solution is to use sprintf () :

  char fnbuf [1024]; Int a = 1; Sprintf (FNBF, "file% d.txt", A); F = FOPAN (FNBF, "A");  

Note that this is very safe, but with a more complexity in a real program it is a good idea to use, and of course to check return values.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -