ember.js - Unable to start ember-cli project because of git error -


When I try to execute ember new myproject I get the following:

  [... harvesting ...] Sellers / gitkeep package installed for tooling through NPM Failed to execute "Git ls-remote -tags -heads git: //github.com/stefanpenner/ember-load-initializers.git", code exit exit of # 128 #: "git ls-remote -" executed Failed to tag tags --heads git: //github.com/stefanpenner/ember-load-initializers.git "createError (# / usr / local / lib / node_modules / ember-cli / node_modules / bower / lib / util / createError .js: 4: 15) [... kick ... ...]  

So I tried to execute an unsuccessful order:

  $ Git Ls-remote - tags --heads git: //github.com/stefanpenner/ember-load-initializers.git Fatal: Unable to connect to github.com: github.com [0: 192.30.252.131]: errno = Operation  

git: //github.com The syntax was new to me, so I tried a version with more familiar git @ github. Com: :

 $ Git ls-remote - tags --heads git@github.com: stefanpenner / ember-load-initializers.git 3a6dc87e29ef C9de4bc42b6f9afedabb000bcc89 refs / heads / master be13fa4a45abff2c9fcfc82497668ed2a925a856 refs / tags / 0.0.1 3a6dc87e29efc9de4bc42b6f9afedabb000bcc89 refs / tags / v0 .0.2 $  

Can anyone help me diagnose this problem? I am happy with the git solution or ember` workaround.

Edit:

I have tried:

$ ember new myproject - skip-git

I have also tried with the same result

$ ember new myproject - skip-bower

who successfully competed , But then $ ember , complain about the lack of broom components.

If I try again:

 $ bower install  
P> then I'm going to do the same git: // If there is a problem then I think that it is actually a Boer / GIT problem still appreciate the suggestions.

This is to be released with a firewall Confirm your firewall You can see the git: // < / Code> will go to the domain. When I run the command, I

  $ git ls-remote -tags --heads git: //github.com/stefanpenner/ember-load-initializers.git 3a6dc87e29efc9de4bc42b6f9abfbbc89 refs / heads / guru be13fa4a45abff2c9fcfc82497668ed2a925a856 Refs / tags / 0.0.1 3a6dc87e29efc9de4bc42b6f9afedabb000bcc89 refs / tags / v0.0.2  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -