ios - Adding UIButton to custom cell with auto layout -


I am trying to add a button through the IB in a custom cell at the top right corner of the cell. I am using auto layout to keep it correctly, but in the simulator I do not know why the button is not showing

but if I make it program it shows it completely is.

So my question is how can I use IB and I am saying it wrong.

> I have made four obstacles on my button and fixed the width and height of the space behind and behind for the supervision.

remove prevention of major location and lack of top position Fix for . I mean that the total width, height and fixed trailing will be the top position for the super space and this will work. If this does not work then you have not set your table view restrictions. Fix it in super view for the table, super, top, bottom, left and right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -