ios - Handoff action disappears after a period of time, need to call periodically? -


I am implementing handoff in an app. In the app I have made a handoff controller global for the entire application, so I only call [userActivity beCurrent] only once though, the problem I encountered is that the hand sign (lock) The app icon and app switcher in the screen will disappear after the duration of time (~ 10 minutes), and only when I will relaunch the app (i.e. call beCurrent again), hand Feature will be shown.

I am not calling invalid during 10 minutes, I have verified it by setting a breakpoint.

Is it necessary to call be required from time to time? This is not written in the documentation.

Note: I have created a handoff controller in opposing the implementation of the protocol in visual control because many view controller handoffs should be allowed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -