ios - Handoff action disappears after a period of time, need to call periodically? -


I am implementing handoff in an app. In the app I have made a handoff controller global for the entire application, so I only call [userActivity beCurrent] only once though, the problem I encountered is that the hand sign (lock) The app icon and app switcher in the screen will disappear after the duration of time (~ 10 minutes), and only when I will relaunch the app (i.e. call beCurrent again), hand Feature will be shown.

I am not calling invalid during 10 minutes, I have verified it by setting a breakpoint.

Is it necessary to call be required from time to time? This is not written in the documentation.

Note: I have created a handoff controller in opposing the implementation of the protocol in visual control because many view controller handoffs should be allowed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -