ios - UITextView not scrollable - text changes when resized -


I am having a problem with UITextViews, especially I would like a text view that is not scrollable (only showing text , But the content that changes the size of the text view, changes are shown in: initial load after recycling

TextView is the same size (frame) in both images, but for some reason Re-sizing it Cut from a post load.

Some background: 1) This problem is only in nested views (this view is directly in view view controller, it is fine) View Controller -> Custom SubView ----> Text View

The problem was that when I first set the frame (But I did every other time) [

] [textView sizeToFit]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -