Java detect pendrive in Ubuntu with file.listFiles() -


I am using a thread so that the pandroid has been condomed or not, between two states / / P>

  @ Override goes public zero () {running = true; While (current) {// always try {delay. DrivePath = getDrivePath (pathpath); If (isReady () & amp; Drive path == faucet) {Notify (DriveState.EMPTY); } Else if (! IsReady () & Drive path! = Null) {Notify (drivestate.reddy); }} Hold (exception e) {e.printStackTrace (); }}} Private string getDrivePath (string pathpath) {file file = new file (path path); If (SystemUtils.IS_OS_WINDOWS) {return file.exists ()? Route Path: Empty; } Else {for (File: file.listFiles ()) {if (! F.getName (.) Equal to ignoreCase ("cdrom")} {return f.getAbsolutePath (); // we 'cedorum'}}}} return the first folder other than blank null; }  

This works very well in Windows with rootpath = "E: \", but it does not work in Ubuntu rootpath = "/ media / Ubuntu", odd The point is that I still do not understand that if I open pendrive in the file manager, then it works fine , but as soon as the plug-in is plugged in as a PdView , As if the user browses the file file manager what can i do Am I

There are two commands on a Linux machine I can think of which device you give useful information about Has been plugged in. The first is lsusb . When I run it on my machine: <00> Device 003: ID 8086: 0189 Intel Corp Bus 002 Device 021: ID 0718: 061A Impaction Corp Bus 002 Device 002: ID 8087: 0024 Intel Corp Integrated Rate Matching Hub ...

The second line is my pen drive is another command dmesg [148541.700254] SD 8: 0: 0: 0: [SDB] Enclosed SCSI removal Qualified disc [148830.993250] USB 2-1.2: USB disconnect, device number 21 [148836.316642] USB 2-1.2: AHC-PCI [148836.415145] New High-speed USB device number 22: New USB device found, ID vendor = ..., IDPProject = .... [148836.415157] USB 2-1.2: New USB device string using USB 2-1.2: MFR = 1, Product = 2, Serial Number = 3 [148836.415162] USB 2-1.2: Product: iPhone [148836.415167] USB 2-1.2: Manufacturer: Apple Inc. [148836.415171] USB2-1.2: Serial Number: .... [148836.894819] ipheth 2-1.2: 4.2: Apple iPhone USB Ethernet Device is Attached

You can use any of these commands You can set your program to choose or parse the output ie Runtime.getRuntime (). Executive ("dmesg)" .

I look at this solution around a work and I think the money in other possible ways of finding the USB drive while connecting is money.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -