node.js - Is there any way to have Express draw from two file system directories for one web directory? -


Say that I want a clear directory, via http: // which / images / / Code>

But on the file system, it is actually both / users / me / www / images and / users / me / moreimages / . So if I request the http: //whatever/images/selfie.jpg , then it first searches for / user / iMA / www / images / selfie.jpeg , And if not found, serve / user / me / more / live / JPEG instead.

I can think of some of the ugly ways of doing this, but I want to do it in "right" and hopefully straightforward way. Does the expression have some work, where I can do it to do this?

Yes, this is possible. Just mounted on the / images in two instances:

  router.use ('/ images', express.static ('/ users / me / images /') ); Router. ('/ Images', express.static (' / user / mine / more images' '));  

If the request in the first instance of the middleware is not satisfied, the second will be processed, and so on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -