oauth - Spring social custom OAuth2Version -


I tried to interface a REFLL web service and after some research I found that to force the API The best way to relax with different safety mechanisms like OAuth1a / 2 out of the resource box.

My problem is that the web service that I try to interface does not match all aspects of all OAuth2 in the spring,

Spring Social 4Oth2 version

  • BEARER_DRAFT_2: With header value of "Oauth2"
  • DRAFT_10:
  • Beer: With header value of "Bearer"
  • DRAFT_8: with title value of "token token =" "
  • and 3 token strategies

      with the title value of" Oauth "
    • AUTHORIZATION_HEADER: Indicates that the EX The token should be taken as an OAuth2 bearer token in the authorization header
    • ACCESS_TOKEN_PARAMETER: Indicates that access token should be done as a query parameter called "Access_token"
    • OAUTH_TOKEN_PARAMETER: Indicates access tokens should be used as a query parameter named "oauth_token".

    So my problem is

    http: // base_api_path /? Token = & lt; accesstooken

    ul>

    or

    • Customize Fear X & lt; Seller & gt; -Token: & lt; Token & gt;
    • > How can I override spring social default Oauth2 system?

      I hope my question is quite clear!

    In this project they do something like you want, OAuth2TokenParameterRequestInterceptor Method


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -