oauth - Spring social custom OAuth2Version -


I tried to interface a REFLL web service and after some research I found that to force the API The best way to relax with different safety mechanisms like OAuth1a / 2 out of the resource box.

My problem is that the web service that I try to interface does not match all aspects of all OAuth2 in the spring,

Spring Social 4Oth2 version

  • BEARER_DRAFT_2: With header value of "Oauth2"
  • DRAFT_10:
  • Beer: With header value of "Bearer"
  • DRAFT_8: with title value of "token token =" "
  • and 3 token strategies

      with the title value of" Oauth "
    • AUTHORIZATION_HEADER: Indicates that the EX The token should be taken as an OAuth2 bearer token in the authorization header
    • ACCESS_TOKEN_PARAMETER: Indicates that access token should be done as a query parameter called "Access_token"
    • OAUTH_TOKEN_PARAMETER: Indicates access tokens should be used as a query parameter named "oauth_token".

    So my problem is

    http: // base_api_path /? Token = & lt; accesstooken

    ul>

    or

    • Customize Fear X & lt; Seller & gt; -Token: & lt; Token & gt;
    • > How can I override spring social default Oauth2 system?

      I hope my question is quite clear!

    In this project they do something like you want, OAuth2TokenParameterRequestInterceptor Method


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

    java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

    python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -