objective c - Use of undeclared identifier 'GL_BGRA_EXT' error in iOS 8(Xcode 6)? -


I am using Integration 4.3.4f1. And yet when I was building the build for iOS they were working fine. I have just upgraded my xcode from v5.1 to v6. Now the same code is giving me the error like the following

  / Project DIR / Classes / Integration / CMVideoSampling.mm: 51: 122: Use of Undisclosed Identifier 'GL_BGRA_EXT'  

Can someone help me? Thank you

You should try replacing glxt.h with gLxt.h which contains the file statement It contains the error in it

Change the following: -

  #include & lt; OpenGLES / ES2 / gl.h & gt;  

With this: -

  #include & lt; OpenGLES / ES2 / glext.h & gt;  

Your included statement should look like this: -

First: -

  #include "CMVideoSampling.h" #include " CVTextureCache.h "#include" GLESHelper.h "#includes & amp; OpenGLS / ES2 / gl.h & gt; #include & lt; AVFoundation / AVFoundation.h & gt; After changing  

: -

  # include "CMVideoSampling.h" # "CVTextureCache.h" included # # "GLESHelper.h" # included Are & lt; OpenGLES / ES2 / glext.h & gt; // replace glext.h. Add # here & lt; AVFoundation / AVFoundation.h & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -