redirect - Redirecting from one route to another in my laravel 4 and angularjs app -


I'm using laravel4 and angular at front end. After submitting data from a form, I want to redirect to another route but I do not know if I submit data using the ANSEL $ http service The route is already defined in larval, but how do I redirect? Please give me some guidance through thanks.

I think that when your form is accumulating, it goes through the controller Like the class SubmitFormController you can redirect just like this:

  return redirection :: from ('home');  

If you are thinking of redirecting to a page with Javascript:

  window.location.href = 'home';  

Perhaps I do not understand your question. In that case, please clarify your question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -