Retrieve message properties from Azure Service bus topics withn Python -


must acquire the property message me to use Python 2.7. I know that there are 3 properties in the message: CDID, Active and Alarm:

I send messages to this client in C #;

  String Connection String = cloud configuration Mandkknetseting ( "Microsoft.ServiceBus.ConnectionString"); Subject Client Nucleus = TopicContact.CredFramConnected String (Connection String, "CDMsGues"); Var serviceMsg = New Brocade Message ("Alarm Dynamic"); ServiceMsg.Properties ["cdId"] = Message. Properties ["CDID"]; ServiceMsg.Properties ["active"] = Incorrect; ServiceMsg.Properties ["Alarm"] = Wrong; NewClient.Send (serviceMsg); How to get  

properties I've created a subscription and I am able to receive messages using Python but I do not have any indication that message.

  KEY_NAME = '******' key_value = '******' service_namespace1 = '******' SBS = ServiceBusService (service_namespace = service_namespace1, shared_access_key_name = KEY_NAME, Shared_access_key_value = Key_value) active = "active" deactivate = "deactivate" sbs.create_subscription ( 'cdmessages', 'is AllMessages'), while it is true: msg = sbs.receive_subscription_message ( 'cdmessages', 'AllMessages', peek_lock = false) Print (msg.body) MessageString = str (msg .body) If MessageString.find (active) == true newState = "active" return (newState)  
because I send "alarm Inactive "

I can get the" Active "portion working or in the form of message text "Alarm active" but it just made me partly partly to work. I should be able to read the properties I have tried msg.properties but it returns with an error that the attribute property does not exist.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -