shell - Python fabric How to send password and yes/no for user prompt -


I have created a fabfile with many hosts.

I am automating my experiment

  1. New Unix Password
  2. Confirm Password.
  3. Full name
  4. Cell, pH, etc.
  5. Is this information accurate? Y / N

I want to pass all this information as a part of the script without prompting the user. How can I do this?

thanks

You only use pipes Why not?

For example, to accept an automatic auto, just use yes, which just displays a new stream of y.

  yes | In your case:  
  local ('echo' your_super_password \ n '| esdu aducer - group thumbnail hduser')  

Code>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -