vim - readonly option is set add to ! override - Windows 8.1 -


I was trying to change colorscheme to vimrc . But, when I try to say, I get the following error readonly option is added! Override , provided I am using Windows 8.1 . How can I fix this error?

Thank you.

vimrc You are editing your is not vimrc ; This is a system-wide vimrc that you should not edit all on your vimrc file on Windows 8 and The correct location for the vimfiles directory is:

  • Any Viam version, 7.4 includes:

      & lt; Root & gt; \ User \ & lt; Username & gt; \ Vimfiles \ & lt; Root & gt; \ User \ & lt; Username & gt; \ _ Vimrc  
  • Only 7.4 and up:

      & lt; Root & gt; \ User \ & lt; Username & gt; \ Vimfiles \ & lt; Root & gt; \ User \ & lt; Username & gt; \ Vimfiles \ vimrc  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -