What makes a project publishable in visual studio? -


How do I create a project in Visual Studio? Clickable to say "right" Is there any idea / information this?

Enter image details here

< P> I know that the type of publication like the project console app, web application etc. should be clicked on the right. However, I am struggling to know which class library is It publishes, it is publishable. I have many class libraries that I have created, which is not available as a "publish" option when right click on the project file in Visual Studio, but I have another developer Is a class library in the project whose correct choice is

P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -