cvs - How do I get maven to modify the version in my pom.xml to a SNAPSHOT? -


I am trying to migrate my legacy build system to Maven. I have been successful in successfully tagging something in CVS, using the release: ready and released: do the work.

I'm new to Maven, and I have a little bit of the tag in CVS Smoke, so please bear with me.

Our code contains a series of modules, and each module uses tags in CVS.

For example, the version of the module ER_api_test is 0.18.0, 0.19.0, etc., similar to the tag in each CVS (such as ER_api_test_0-18).

Now I want to do some branches. So I have to take an old version of the module, and give it a branch if I use version 0.8.0, then when I commit and promote (create a CVS tag using our build system), which I call 0-8 -1 will give

Now when I check the code 0-8-0, the version of pom.xml is 0.8.0. I believe that in order to branch this module, I would need to modify it in 0.8.1-SNAPSHOT. Actually, when I am doing manual modification, I can use my Maven release: Command to create 0.8.1.

I would like to run an order that is a Mewen command called "Release: Update-version" of this version which I am trying to use to do this, but this complaint Because my version is not snapshot:

  [ERROR] failed to implement the target org.apache.maven.plugins: maven-release-plugin: 2.3.2: Update-version on project ( Default-cli) ER_api_test: You have a SNAPSHOT projector in the reactor project list T is not.  

How do I automatically modify the edition? If possible, I would like to use Maven command, as opposed to awk or sed because the build system runs in Java.

Edit : An attempt to use the option will be to order the CVS to check the Maven branches for the branches, here:

  cvs -z3 -d: pserver: user @ cvshost: 2401 / opt / cvs / us -q Tag -C - B ER_api_test_0-4_patches cvs -z3 -d: pserver: user @ cvshost: 2401 / opt / cvs / Us -q Tag -C ER_api_test_0-4-0  

If I can get Maven, run a similar order, as well as update the version on a snapshot, whatever works Will do


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -